Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Family Doctor’s Tale – Best Yahoo Answer – UTI

My Doctor Said I Don't have a UTI but...?




I went to the doctors yesterday and I took a urine test and everything looked fine. She said I didn't have a UTI, so I went home and drank cranberry juice like she said. I just woke up this morning and it feels like Iike I have to pee, but I don't.

Thanks.








Best Answer - Chosen by Asker




A urine test at the doctor should normally detect any Urinary Tract Infection. Drinking at least 2 liters of water is the best way to prevent any urine infection.


Source(s):




A Simple Guide to Urinary Tract Infection or Cystitis
http://kennethkee.blogspot.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to my RSS:

Subscribe in a reader Share and Enjoy: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages. Click on: bookmark at folkd

Add to Google Reader or Homepage


Search Engine Optimization and SEO Tools
Online Marketing Toplist Submit URL Free to Search Engines

Bookmark and Share

Ads by Adbrite

Clicktale

Networked Blogs

Labels

 
Search Engine Submission - AddMe