Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Family Doctor’s Tale – Best Yahoo Answer – NAUSEA AFTER MEAL

Anyone know what I might have?

I get nausea after I eat a meal.?

Most of the time after I eat a meal I get nausea.

I don't know why.

Does anyone know what it could be or is it nothing.








Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Nausea may be symptom of gastric problem, gastroesophageal reflux, liver or gallbladder problem or problem of imbalance in the organ of balance in the ear, sometimes due to pregnancy, hangover effect, stress, brain tumor,etc.

It is advisable to see a doctor to determine the cause of the nausea using blood tests, ultrasound ,even a brain scan.





Source(s):

http://kennethkee.blogspot.com

A Simple Guide to Medical Conditions- vertigo, gastritis,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to my RSS:

Subscribe in a reader Share and Enjoy: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages. Click on: bookmark at folkd

Add to Google Reader or Homepage


Search Engine Optimization and SEO Tools
Online Marketing Toplist Submit URL Free to Search Engines

Bookmark and Share

Ads by Adbrite

Clicktale

Networked Blogs

Labels

 
Search Engine Submission - AddMe